Sunday, March 31, 2024

Monday Post 438d

 Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1558. Ha, I'm over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to wake from her arvo nap upstairs to come down and gimme my choc chip hot cross bun for arvo tea! 
  • I reached pg. 425 @ 4:29pm and with only fifteen minutes left to read, asked dad (he was playing with his smartphone on the couch) would he please gimme my chocolate hot cross bun for arvo tea? Somehow I don't think PIG mum will wake up anytime soon. XD
  • Lol dad couldn't find the boring green tea and instead gave me one mug of French earl grey with milk, score! It didn't matter since he didn't add any sweetener since chocolate chips are naturally sweet and the tea tasted great!
  • One more tinkle for me before I returned online.
  • Dunno who's coming toms but hopefully we'll just grocery shop somewhere and then sit to play with mobiles since Elf has a sore ankle.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: