Saturday, March 30, 2024

Saturday Post 438e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3345.  Aww, how come I couldn't have plodded eight steps fewer? 3333 would've looked cooler! XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Had forty-five minutes to play the HP version of Bejeweled and passed two more levels! 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's there's baptism after service and then EM are gonna have a picnic lunch somewhere to celebrate! Fingers crossed the parents will lemme join!
  • Also fingers crossed that dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night for my final night of birthday MONTH celebrations!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that rarely happens Saturdays! XD

No comments: