Friday, May 31, 2013

friday post 144b

heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! em's probable final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 2748 (which digi also proudly reports as equalling 920m or 41.3kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when aunty lucia arrived @ 4:09pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed my own hair, but thanks to aunty lucia who helped me rinse it out, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk to the gobbling :P table, where i enjoyed the chicken and cream cheese sushi roll i'd bought during lunch from sushi paradide. i also drank one mug of lemon green tea holding the cup 'incorrectly'. and yes, i sucked the teabag once. XD
-before aunty lucia left, i went once more to the loo.
-well, i've already said what's happening toms, but alas, horrid PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend! and just note, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online!!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: