Friday, May 24, 2013

Saturday post 121

Good morning and help from tessa's iphone4! Enjoy the capitalisation but excuse the random auto-text. XD
Digi proudly reports that I have been hard at work plodding 3918 steps today, although more than 3800 of them were plodded last night at small group! Digi would also like to add that 3918 steps also equals 1.33km or 61.9kcal. XD anyways, let's start. Off with last night's events first!
-when dad said it was time to leave, I went once slowly and safely to the loo first, rising above god's incredible hatred and not letting him push me over. I also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked Percy the saint/angel please to help me enjoy tonight.
-when dad tootled me off to max chicken, he randomly chucked some cow at me, but I knew that was just the cruel and unfaithful god's way of trying to ruin my night before it had even started so just ignored him.
-I arrived first at max chicken, followed closely by ray, nay, Hilda's and pole. Oh, tony, too. Jeff came latest.
-ray bought us three chickens to share, plus chips (which came covered in some kinda orangey spice) and gravy! Pole kindly served me two yummy drummers and bought me a 50l lip tons iced tea. Only I didn't get the time to drink it, coz it was te we left for bowling!
-tony tootled pole and I off to thehyperde for bowling! While he drove, we chatted, and I learnt that he is twenty-seven, has somecmerce degree and sells vacuums as a living. He did not come to Australia until 2007!
-parked near the bowling place, pole went with me once to the loo then we joined the bowling place!
-firstly, I sat and chatted with the girls as the boys went and bought games for us
-I did not wear the bowling shoes because I was not sure that eld's AFO would fit inside one
-for the first five goes, I used the ramp for kids and got a score of forty. So I dumped the ramp and went free bowling by myself! Alas, I scored terribly, only twenty more, for a total score of forty.
-I hoped the second game would bring bigger success, however, with the first bowl, I only knocked over three pins! Oh, grief, I was probably only going to get a score of thirty.
-but I persevered and was triumphant when my final score was forty-one, one more than my last game! CD
-it was home time after that; tony tootled me home first, then pole.
-huge thanks to PIG mum who waited up for me, so repeat the usual nightly routine, then zzz.
-Saturday: woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature did not call until 6:25am, and after a pot trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, al the satisfaction to myPIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum goodbye when she left for work around 7:45. Then I spent five more minutes continuing my mostly silent chat with Percy the saint/angel, before cuddling daddy bear and resuming our happy snoring a together, waking at least once more to use the pot before tess arrived at least five minutes early today.
-I stayed in bed till 10:30

No comments: