Thursday, May 2, 2013

thursday post 140b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, joni's devotional topic's 'a lesson from corrie' and secondly, em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 4232. oh, digi proudly reports that 4232 steps also equals 1.41km or 65.4kcal. XD righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-i just facebooked until annette arrived three minutes early. when she announced her arrival, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's incredible hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and dried my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself. then i headed over to the loo for one tinkle while annette cleaned the bathroom.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my own arvo toastie. alas, horrid PIG mum really did restrict me to only half a toastie, sigh. well, the yummy lemon green tea i made for myself was my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-wow, today annette massaged annette for almost forty-five minutes! she got painted red with dark blue spots today, BTW. while she massaged away, i continued reading 'a man named dave'. i've almost finished! i'm slightly jealous that all those people who write these books, they always find true love @ the end ... *sigh8
-before leaving @ 6pm, annette took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's back saturday arvo.
-me, i'm just hoping that dad'll take PIG mum and i out to IKEA for dinner tonight! lol, IKEA can't be considered a 'restaurant', but it'll be the first meal we've had out together as a family. :o)
-again, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: