Monday, May 13, 2013

tuesday post 119

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2284 steps today (pedro proudly reports that 2281 steps also equals 770m or 35.7kcal XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'getting serious about god (2)'. righteo, events for today?
~woohoo, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 5:50am (but it's really almost winter; 'twas quite hard to peer @ the clock to check the time! XD) and after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 6am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. afterwards, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 7:45am.
-NO TIME TO FALL BACK ASLEEP WITH DADDY BEAR, COZ '-sorry, shrieking! >< - was time for me to get up and ready for my appointment with epic!
-we left after i'd brushed my teeth (poor ela), eaten breakfast (two weetbix) and did a stinky unspeakable for PIG mum.
-only 'twas bucketing down, the traffic was crawling, and we got lost! >< but after several phone calls with fiona, we finally made it, fifty minutes late!
-one quick toilet trip for me, then fiona had me sign several forms, just the usual. i think i'll have fortnightly appointments with them hereafter; fingers crossed they can help me find a paid job!
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to see vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. ><
-physio today: bend to the ground and ela to touch the ground @ least twenty-five times, exercises for ela and standing practice.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo then tootled me off for lunch @ the calamvale chinese and BBQ restaurant! :D
-alas, she's suddenly decided that i can only have lunch there once a month. >< today, i had the yummy combination fried noodles~ mr. boss dude also wandered out for a chat, and told us that aunty jenny's coming back to brisbane end of this month.
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. i went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything; that's why she wouldn't lemme use the loo @  gown plaza before we returned home) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-tonight, carol lockwood's taking me out to toastmasters; tonight's club election night!
-fingers crossed i can get some dinner @ maccas before getting home~
-oh, almost forgot! aunty winnie, uncle william and jasmine are all arriving this arvo and staying for like three days! lotsa guests coming this month, advance warning: i may not be able to post as frequently coz uncle cheesecake, carrie, rolls, first aunty and fourth aunty are all coming over too!
-also fingers crossed i can return online tonight, else toms:
-another torture session with vincent the bloody physio. ><
-aunty mecky will come and spend three hours with me
-and carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: