Thursday, May 30, 2013

thursday post 144b

heylo again and good evening! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 3267, which digi proudly reports also equals 1.84km or exactly forty-nine kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when annette announced her arrival just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-BTW, joni's devotional topic's 'take care of the temple'.
-i had one tinkle before i turned the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (annette helped only with my back and era; no, wait, she kindly helped with my calves too) then i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for one more tinkle before annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my half a toastie for arvo tea.
-*sigh* how come PIG mum can forget so many things, but never to cut the ham and cheese in half, thus restricting me to only half a toastie? anyways, the green tea with lemon was my mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-the moment i swallowed my last bite, i got off that dratted wedge cushion.
-sitting back down, i happily read the red tent, reaching page 350 @ 5:30pm.
-today, annette massaged ela for nearly forty minutes, painting her pink with black spots today.
-before leaving precisely @ 6pm, annette took me to the loo for one more tinkle. she's back on saturday afternoon and will go clogging tonight.
-dearest dad's just left to ... go play baddy, i think?
-me, i'm thinking of going to write my blog entry about our guests, so hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: