Wednesday, May 8, 2013

wednesday post 141b

heylo again and good evening! firstly, em'sa new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 1546 (yay, i'm over 1.5 grand XD; digi proudly reports that 1546 steps also equals 510m - another yay; i'm just over 0.5km XD and 23.5kcal) and secondly, joni's devotional topic's 'he sustains everything'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when carol announced her arrival @ 4:01pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's overwhelmingly incredible hatred and not letting him push me over. dearest dad had just arrived home too; we kissed. :o)
-so a nice warm shower - i washed and rinsed my own hair today. carol told me that she was slightly late coz there'd been some traffic accident along logan road.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped only with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped only with my back and era), then mostly rekitted myself (carol helped only with elf's AFO). then i went over to the loo for one more tinkle before carol Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my half a toastie. :o( she was super-adorable, coz she cut it into three pieces, then exclaimed, "em, this way, it'll look like you've got more!" i thanked her for being so adorable, but explained that i'd then see how small they are and know it's not more @ all, but rather less. ><
-anyways, i also drank one yummy mug of peach tea holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-i finished around 5:20pm and continued reading, asking carol would she please start massaging ela when she was ready. that's one difference i've noticed between her and carol: annette will force me to make my own cuppa before she'll lemme sit, but she'll start massaging ela sometimes even before i've finished eating. carol, on the other hand, doesn't demand that i make my tea before letting me sit, but she'll never start massaging ela until 5:25pm. also, she's very light @ massaging; ela can barely feel her! annette's got some real strength, not sure which i prefer ...
-at 5:55pm, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles then helped me put a jacket on before leaving. she's back next monday and will have fish and chips for dinner tonight, which is what she painted ela with today: fish colour with chip colour spots.
-dad's just left to go play baddy now; turns out his class studying exodus has finished.
-as for me, fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: