Saturday, May 4, 2013

saturday post 118c

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 1364 (remembering that like 426 of those steps were plodded last night @ pole's for small group); digi adds importantly that 1339 steps also equals 450m or 20.7kcal. XD righteo, continuing today's events?
-when annette arrived just before 4pm, i walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-so a nice hot shower for me - i washed and dried my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped only with my back and era), mostly rekitted myself (again, annette helped only with my back and era) then mostly rekitted myself (annette helped only with elf's AFO). then i went quickly over to the loo for two tinkles while annette cleaned the bathroom, before she Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo tea.
-alas, horrid PIG mum restricted me to only half a toastie again. >< but annette squirted the mayo for me, and did a :(! "i'm betting you're not feeling too happy right now," she laughed. XD i also drank one yummy mug of lemon green tea, holding the mug 'incorrectly'. *sigh* guess i'll just haveta get used to the restrictions that PIG mum has placed on me; like, only half a toastie and no black tea anymore, only green. :o(
-after eating, i happily read that novel i bought for the author's surname (chan, just like mine. XD) and the fact that it's set in hong kong) while annette massaged ela for forty minutes. i've said this before, but only annette has some muscle to her massages, i can barely feel carol's, and aunty mecky ... i feel absolutely nothing. zilch. XD
-before leaving slightly before 6pm, annette took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's back on tuesday from 4pm till 6pm, before she takes me out to garbo next thursday!
-*sigh*i was just thinking about going to play bejeweled, when PIG mum comes downstairs, immediately forcing me offline to do more stupid exercises for her. >< well, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: