Saturday, May 4, 2013

saturday post 118d

good evening again! idiot digi's once more refusing to lemme know how many more steps i've plodded since my last post, so continuing with tonight's events?
-so horrid PIG mum gleefully forces poor elf to endure a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch for her, before she gleefully FORCES :( me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her.
-aunty a arrives for dinner, and i visit the bathroom once more before we all sit down @ the gobbling :P table together.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, with alas, lotsa bitter vegetable (there was celery too, but i absolutely refused to eat that XD, some soup potato and carrot and three tiny wee chunks of BBQ chicken, which i saved for last, of course. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of the usual soup.
-after sitting down and digesting my food for about ten minutes, i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, i didn't get the chance to before, but now i'm finally going for my naruto fix! XD
-so fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total plus what's happening toms after one more loo trip around 9am, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: