Friday, May 17, 2013

friday post 142d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 5307 (digi's final, final report for friday: 4307 steps also equals 1.79km or 114.7kcal XD) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-actually, i returned online briefly and used the loo once more before dinner.
-yup, BBQ tonight! the rice bucket in me mourns about not having rice for dinner. XD but i had one chicken drumstick, one chicken wing, several slices of medium-rare beef (they were BLOODY! ><"), three juicy strawberries and prolly lotsa lettuce. dinner was washed down with one mug of chinese tea, after which i stayed sitting @ our gobbling :P table and chatting with our guests.
-dad was poking around my ipad; when i started friday post 142c; mum immediately ordered i switch to the mainframe, which i did, after one final loo trip.
-toms: tess comes @ 10am (hope she remembers to bring me her iphone to play with and also brings me lotsa food! XD well, the thing i enjoy the most about tess coming now is that she lets me enjoy white tea! lol, from six cups a day in the insane asylum to one cup a day with my afternoon carer to just one cup a week with tess every saturday ... *sigh?*
-annette comes @ 4pm to supervise my shower.
-then, toms night, i'm off to ray's for small group! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: