Friday, May 3, 2013

saturday post 118b

heylo again! back on the mainframe, so please excuse my lack of capitals. XD anyways, idiot digi won't lemme know how many more steps i've plodded since my first post, so i'll just note down that TWFT topic's 'keep your eyes on jesus (2)' and start with events for today!
~i used the pot :P once last night, and once again this morning wait ... actually, let's start off with events from last night first!
-after dinner and a loo trip, dad tootled me off to pole's house for small group!
-ray initially pulled out a chair for me right @ the head of the table, but i moved down to the end, explaining that if i sat there i wouldn't be able to see anyone (no left-side side vision, remember?)
-last night, poor nat couldn't come coz she was feeling sick. :o( someone's girlfriend came, though, and she's studying town planning, just like jeff!
-first, we went around saying whether we'd prefer to lose our sight or our hearing, and why. everyone bar ray chose to lose their hearing! pole and i gave the same reason: we love reading too much to lose our sight! XD
-last night, jeff led our bible study second tim chapter four. i discovered my new favourite verse: "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." :o)
-snacks: jeff and huldah kindly passed me about four cheesy doritos and some meiji chocolated coated jelly thing.
-afterwards, pole kindly poured me half a glass of milk and tootled me home, where PIG mum had kindly waited up for me. :o)
-so repeat the usual nightly events, zzz.
-today: i used the pot :P once last night (gosh, it's getting cold now!) and once again this morning around 6:20am. then i spent the ten minutes till 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-afterwards, daddy bear and i cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mum goodbye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work around 7:45am. then i continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay, before cuddling daddy bear and returning to happy snorings with him.
-nature called again sometime shortly after 9am, and tess arrived like ten minutes early today!
-still, she lemme stay in bed until about 10:40am before getting me up and kitted.
-we walked together over to the bathroom, where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who'd already prepared everything for me.
-after drinking one mug of water holding the cup 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i walked arm-in-arm out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast
-thanks to dearest dad who made ham and eggs with very thinly cut spam, and tess who brought me some gluten-free bread! it tastes heaps drier than ordinary bread. tess also made me one mug of water, white and two, my second mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, tess massaged ela for thirty minutes while i played with her new iphone 4S! it can access facebook, awesome~
-at midday, tess took me to the loo for two tinkles then made me one warm mug of milo, my third for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after drinking that, i rang aunty lai first, and we spoke for around ten minutes.
-next, i rang aunty nga. little mickey pig answered, and again, that small brat hung up on me! XD
-anyways, i've finished dave pelzer's books! and PIG mum's got me that one kylie chan to read; i'm sure i'll love it! :o)
-before leaving, tess took me once more to the loo for one tinkle. she's off to take jasmine bowling now.
-when both parents had returned, lunch was barely half a bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice but made to look more by the stack of carrot and broccoli piled @ the top. XD PIG mum also made me one yummy lemon green tea to drink, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly' for her.
-after lunch, i walked myself slowly and safely to the computer table and online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful god's all-encompassing hatred and not letting him push me over.
-at 2:45pm, i repeated the loo trip.
-well, annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm; horrid PIG mum's already cut my arvo tea allotment down to half. :(
-and aunty a's coming over for dinner, @ 6:15/6:30pm.
-toms: just church, nothing special. well, the special thing's that i'm joining the ESS for a BBQ lunch somewhere afterwards! dr. lee told me that i'd haveta walk up a grassy hill first, but he reckons i can do it! :o)
-righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: