Wednesday, May 15, 2013

wednesday post 142d


One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3609. oh, and digi’s final, final report for Wednesday? 3609 steps also equals … alas, the internet has suddenly decided to crash, meaning I can’t see the extra few meters I’ve walked or the extra kilocalories I’ve burnt. >< anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-one more loo trip for me, before PIG mum went to plod her own twenty-five minutes.
-toms: PIG mum’s got me booked down for a massage with shifu lei and pincushion practice.
-annette’s coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-and tonight, we’re (PIG mum and i) off to see a play! All the other ladies will have dinner beforehand and the coffee club, but the parents won’t lemme attend! *grumpy* ><
-but hopefully, it’ll be great! It’s rated MA15+ and there’s swearing involved, but I’ve already promised PIG mum that I’ll protect her. XD
-righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: