Sunday, May 19, 2013

sunday post 120

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3812 steps today (digi proudly reports that 3812 steps also equals 1.29km or 61.6kcal XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'have you been rejected?'; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's just one, but fourthly and most importantly, i'm still owed online if i get to come back online tonight!!! anyways, events for today?
~dearest dad really did remember not to open the garage and wake me up; he and fourth aunty just came in through the front door. :o) then he and fourth aunty both kissed me good night and left daddy bear and i to our happy snorings. :o)
-nature called once around 6:20am; after one pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes until 6:30am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through the day, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. after that, bear bear and i cuddled and snored until PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one tiny bowl of coco pops. amazingly, PIG mum says i'm already more than halfway through! but i remembered to take a sup of water after breakfast, and also continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him to please help me get through today okay.
-time to leave, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and dad tootled us off to church. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, but i spent the trip to church finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-at church, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then left me with aunty a's bible study class. today, aunty a taught from romans again. she also went @ least ten minutes overtime! meaning after PIG mum collected me and took me once more to the loo, there wasn't any morning tea left. >< i wailed to dad, who stepped into the kitchen and brought back out a quarter-slice of sandwich for me. :o)
-after i munched that down, 'twas time to head into the little kiddies room and tell them their story! tiff led the singing first, and even i could sing everything coz the verses are super-simple! yup, i sung everything but as always, meant absolutely nothing.
-next, i told them my story! i think i impersonated a dog howling a hymn (i chose amazing grace for my most beloved grandma) outta tune pretty well, the kids all burst out laughing. XD
-tiff also led craft! she'd bought these simple craft kits from the reject shop; i made a koala bear. much thanks to aunty peggy who helped me with mine. :o)
-at midday, jesse's mum came into the room with a home-made chocolate cake with green icing for his birthday! jesse's turning six toms; we all sang him the happy birthday song @ least twice. :o)
-turns out that jesse's mum the one that lent me the lion king DVD in canto! she says that jesse attends citipointe christian college, which used 2b called christian outreach college.
-at 12:30pm, PIG mum came back for me, took me once more to the loo, then dad tootled me off to little singapore, where i joined all the other SHINE fellowship members for lunch! lol, there were so many of us here today, we took up two tables! much thanks to dr. dr. tai who kept my bowl supplied with food; if anyone tells PIG mum i ate enormous amounts, i can strongly deny that, coz the moment dr. dr. tai told me i'd eaten a fair bit, i stopped eating after the next bowl! please note, mother: i never got anything for myself, like i've already said, dr. dr. tai kept my plate filled with food.
-afterwards, dr. dr. tai and i held hands and i walked well back to her car, where she tootled us back to church for SHINE fellowship. we both went once to the loo first, and era helped give ela a good wash, because ela had touched the side of dr. dr. tai's car when i was walking back to it, and came away stained black! XD
-like lunch today, lotsa people attended SHINE fellowship, like, sixteen!
-kenix led fellowship, and she actually told everyone to stand and hold hands for the last song! era held hands with dr. dr. tai, while laurence grabbed onto ela. after the singing, when we were seated back down, i apologised to him, "sorry if my idiot left hand held onto you too hard; she'sa not very good with judging her strength. laurence just laughed. "no worries." XD
-today, we continued our bible study, from something like john chapter fourteen. thomas, kathy, ivy and i were one group; while we worked through the questions together, thomas also shared that karis will become a big sister soon!!! :D only poor daph wasn't @ SHINE fellowship this arvo coz she's already suffering from severe morning sickness. ><
-michael wrapped up bible study for us. i admit, i wasn't following too hard, coz i was trying to find that verse from jeremiah that talks about how god has plans for us, to give us a hope and a future, but i haven't quite found it yet.
-after fellowship ended, dr. dr. tai whatsapped PIG mum, who came and took me once to the loo before driving us home, where i fully greeted fourth aunty! (last night didn't count. XD)
-dearest dad and uncle cheesecake arrived home from baddy; PIG mum's upstairs snoring in pigland and fourth aunty's cooking us dinner. i think aunty a's coming over for dinner, too.
-anyways, i'm gonna try catch nine's news now~


-argh, PIG mum's demanding i shower now, poor ela. >< fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else toms:
-late morning UQ physio.
-fingers crossed i can get some lunch @ sunnybank oriental/dong fong afterwards for lunch!
-and it's carol coming to supervise my shower toms. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: