Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Post 146c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4803 (which D2 proudly reports as also equaling something significantly over 107kcal or 2.4km; wait, that doesn't sound right ...?) and secondly, Joni's devotion topic's 'Help in the Nick of Time'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-As usual, I spent most of the trip with both eyes closed, finishing mymostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Opening both eyes somewhere along Coronation Drive, Era helped Ela stretch for five minutes, before she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-At UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me with the Who gossip mag from around August this year and went back downstairs to pay Shyla.
-Eric came for me with a walkbelt and walked me into the gym holding Ela. Physio today: ten sit-to-stands, six laps walking along hallway, ten minutes tilt table and some work for Ela.
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then tootled us back to Warrigal Square. While she was driving, Era helped Ela stretch for the full fifteen minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-At Warrigal Square, I first had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk through Woolies to buy milk for dearest dad before we enjoyed lunch @ the Sushi Train. Dunno why she wouldn't lemme enjoy any udon, but hey, two plates of sushi were yummy. Oh, and the yummy mug of green tea was my first cup for today that I held 'incorrectly'.
-After lunch, PIG mum drove us home and I went into the bathroom to get changed into interview style clothes.
-Then she tootled me off to meet Jane! While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-We waited @ Epic for Jane for @ least fifteen minutes. PIG mum Whatsapped people, and I played Candy Crush. XD Actually, I did about five of those 4Pic1Word games.
-Once Jane was ready, I bid farewell to PIG mum, got into Jane's car and she tootled me off to some Coffee Club in the city!
-After parking underground somewhere, Jane and I linked arms, caught an elevator up and walked the short distance to the Coffee Club.
-While waiting for the dude to arrive (think his name was sth like Matthew), Jane and I reviewed the resume she'd drawn up for me and I offered her a correction and gave her my formal e-mail address.
-When the guy arrived, both he and I ordered a chocolate milkshake while Jane had an iced coffee.
-We didn't actually do much. Jane asked me to introduce myself to the guy, which I did, and the guy said he'd pass my resume to some higher-up after he got back to work.
-Afterwards, Jane and I walked arm-in-arm back to her car. OMG, forty-five minutes parking cost like $37!!
-Jane's car is really cool; you can answer phone calls while driving!
-Back home, I plopped briefly online until Carol arrived, only one minute late today.
-So a nice warm limited shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Carol helped with only my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Carol helped with only my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Carol only helped with Elf's AFO). Then I walked across to the loo for two tinkles, also leaning against the side rail and thanking God for letting me have a good day today.
-fingers crossed I can brb!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: