Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sunday Post 145b

Heylo again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2939 (which D2 proudly reports as also equaling sth just over seventy-seven kcal or ath just over 1.08km; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Handling Temptation' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's ten, but fourthly and most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home tonight!!! >< But today, I just had church, definitely nothing special, unless you count me doing the storytelling for the lil kiddies as anything special. We had lunch @ Maccas, came back to church for the baptism then I returned home and had a quick shower. Tonight, I'm off to Ching and Sylvia's place for a joint SHINE and JUST dinner, then toms I've got a 9am physio session @ UQ, followed by a meeting with Epic, followed by a meeting with Aimee, before Carol comes to supervise my shower @ 4pm. Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: