Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Post 146b

Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2949 (bet I'll pass three grand before the day's out XD; D2 proudly announces that 2949 steps also equals seventy kcal or 1.17km XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's Being Alone'. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-When dad called dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Dinner tonight: the yucky rice, lotsa home-grown vegies, two/three yummy beans that Dr. Mor had randomly given the staff and two/three wee little chunks of beef.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk back online.
-Oh, Uncle Colbert dropped by to deliver the yummy teriyaki chicken that Aunty Winne made for my prize for completing another thirty of those four pic one word things!
-Alas, PIG mum won't lemme happily stay online till 9:45pm tonight; no, she's demanding I play brain games with her so fingers crossed I can brb (it's already 8:57pm) after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Sunday plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: