Friday, November 22, 2013

Saturday Post 147

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1299 steps today (remembering that like 731 of those steps were plodded last night @ Ray's place; D2 proudly reports that 1299 steps also equals twenty-six kcal or 530m XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'The Hunt' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Pray From Your Heart'. Righteo, let's start with last night's events first!
~PIG mum tootled me off to Ray's place for dinner. Last night, we met upstairs round the back, instead of inside. Me liked, coz there were handrails both ways!
-Ray dragged over an armchair for me (complete, blessed safety ^^) and everyone else arrived. Actually, Huldah left for worship rehearsal, but said she'd come back later.
-Ray bought/made pizza, while Jairom just bought KFC. XD
-After Ray's mum snapped a photo for us, everyone tucked in! I had: two slices of pizza, two chicken wings, one chicken drumstick, one small serving of PIG mum's yummy ham, eggs and onion, some nachos (it's confirmed: I seriously dislike salsa!), two slices of KFC (one wing and one breat, both original) and several chips.
-There was even dessert! Pole had baked a cheesecake, and Lana had baked these cake pops things, which were basically little round cakes covered with a thin ball of chocolate! One was rainbow coloured; Lana said she had baked SIX different cakes to make them! I also enjoyed a slice of birthday cake; Ray's housemates were having a birthday gathering while we were having a small group dinner!
-Pole drove me home around 9:45pm; repeat the usual nightly events, zzz.
-Today: woo hoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6am having a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.  After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss PIG mumgoodbye and use the pot :P once more when she left for work around 7:30am.
-Spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me have a good day today, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P twice more before Rhi arrived ... @ 10:15am?
-Turns out she'd been stuck in traffic along the Kessels/Mains road intersection, where they were doing roadworks.
-So I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, Rhi got me kitted, then Forced me to walk over to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth. Thanks to Rhi who'd squirted out some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoyed her once-a-week reprieve.
-After drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-After washing and drying Era, Rhi Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, where I made myself a ham and egg sandwich for breakfast. Thanks to Rhi who passed me one slice of cheese. My once weekly mug of white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, was the second fortoday that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-Rhi told me that her poor dad's suffering from a melanoma on his neck! >< The army's paying for the treatment, though, coz he suffered it while working for the Army.
-At 11:30am, Aunty Katherine and Aunty ... Lisa? came and taught me translation.
-At midday, Rhi took me again to the loo, then made me one mug of warm Milo, sweetened with one teaspoonful of sugar, my third mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-After the two aunties left, I rang Aunty Nga (after trying unsuccessfully to reach Aunty Lai) and yakked with her for awhile. Lol, she's stressed because Mickey only scored eighty-odd percent for some of his exams! Lol, I would've been overjoyed if I scored eighty-odd percent for some of the law exams I once sat! XD
-Before Rhi left, she took me once more to the loo. Lucky thing, she's going home for a massage now!
-Lunch was almost one bowl of Rhi's yummy fried rice (although Tess put more oyster sauce than Rhi ever did! XD) and one mug of jasmine green tea, my third mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-And I finally reached Aunty A; turns out she was @ the hospital working this morning.
-Toms: just church, nothing special.
-We'll prolly have lunch @ Plaza afterwards, coz Kwany's coming to pick me up at 2pm from there and taking me to meet Dora and her little baby!
-Anyways, hopefully bbl once more after Carol leaves (coz I can't come back after dinner, seeing that I've already enjoyed the PISSY two hours of net time that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to), else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: