Monday, November 18, 2013

Tuesday Post 146

Good afternoon! Alas, PIG mum only bought me D2 not along ago, but his battery's already run flat! >< So instead, I'll just note down that TWFT topic's 'Keys to Unanswered Prayer' and start with today's events!
~Lol, I reckon I could've scored another awesome night's sleep last night, if PIG mum hadn't been doing sth REALLY LOUDLY in the kitchen and STOMPING around!! XD
-Anyways, nature called again around 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.  After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work @ 7:50am.
-More happy sleepings with Daddy bear followed, plus @ least one more pot :P trip when suddenly, the garage door guy arrived!
-Lol, 'twas funny; PIG mum had gone upstairs when I heard him come inside and ask "Umm... excuse me?" So I helpfully hollered upstairs, "Mum! The Mr. garage door guy is looking for you!" I heard him smother a chuckle as PIG mum tumbled downstairs to answer his question. XD
-After the guy left, PIG mum dug me up. I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me kitted. Then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix with the smallest amount of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing, I also continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Before leaving, I went and did a stinky unspeakable. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-aFTERWARDS, pig MUM GLEEFULLY forced :( ME TO WALK OVER AND WASH AND DRY BOTH HANDS, BEFORE SHE GLEEFULLY forced :( ME TO WALK TO THE 4wd. wE LISTENED TO wESTLIFE'S 'gREATEST hITS' ALBUM ALL DAY TODAY AND OF COURSE, pig MUM GLEEFULLY FORCED POOR eM TO BUCKLE HER OWN SEATBELT ALL DAY, TOO. wHILE SHE DROVE, eRA HELPED eLA STRETCH FOR TEN MINUTES, BEFORE eLA OPENED AND CLOSED HER PALM FIFTY TIMES, HOLDING EACH FOR A COUNT OF FIVE.
-Woah, sorry, shrieking! ><
-Physio today: three attempts before staying seated, then stood entire session and practised holding a ball between both hands and walking with Ela bent. She also pointlessly opened the loo door to finish.
-Afterwards, we went to the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant for lunch! First, though, PIG mum took me once to the loo.
-I ordered my favourite, the BBQ pork with tofu rice. PIG mum had the chicken and seasonal vegetables with rice; we traded.
-While we ate, Juliana hovered nearby and yakked with us. Poor girl, she's awaiting results of some test on Thursday to see if she's clear from contracting diabetes after getting jabbed with a needle! o_O
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me back to Warrigal Square, where she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to Woolies and buy groceries, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the pharmacy to see whether she could buy a new battery for D2. Alas, she couldn't. ><
-Back home, I went once more to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) before PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the computer and I plopped online.
-Annette's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And tonight, I'm going out to Oishii to celebrate Karen's birthday with her! Wonder who else will come?
-Doubt I can return online afterwards, so toms:
-another mid-morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Aunty Mecky will come mind me from 11:30am till 2:30pm; PIG mum's going out to Australia Post to get a new passport.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower toms arvo.
-And best of all, it's ice cream night toms night! Like I keep saying every week, a very little's better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: