Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sunday Post 148

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2486 steps today (which D2 pROUDLY REPORTS AS ALSO EQUALING SIXTY KCAL OR 1.04KM xdXD - sorry, shrieking! ><"and secondly, TWFT topic's 'I Am Not Ashamed (1)'; thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's thirteen but fourthly and most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and - ONE HOUR and TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online after Pole leaves!!!! But just noting down that I only had church today, definitely nothing special. Toms I've got UQ physio @ 10:30am and PIG mum says we can share Lunch @ Woka Woka before I get a massage from Lei shifu. Oh, and it's Carol coming to supervise my shower toms arvo.Almost forgot! Aunty A's coming over for dinner tonight to celebrate her birthday before she leaves for Hong Kong toms; Uncle Slam and Anna will also pop over tonight. Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: