Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Post 153d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 7871; D2's final, final report for tonight: 7871 steps also equals 119kcal or 2.46km. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-First, she gleefully forced poor Ela to practise piano. i'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, coz I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly tore away my ability to play even semi-decently ... I wasn't half-bad, honest ... :o9
-Afterwards, I let PIG mum gleefully force mostly Ela on simply ages of stupid exercises for her.
-That was followed with a painful standing calf stretch for poor Elf lasting fifteen minutes.
-Then the parents gleefully forced me to stand for like twenty minutes! >< Like I've explained before, with the disability the cruel and unfaithful God's abandoned me with, I do most things sitting down now, even showering. When necessary, I can walk short distances with very close supervision, but the hardest thing for me's just standing. Meaning that i'm definitely singing myself to sleep tonight, SCREW counting! ><
-Finally, the parents gleefully FORCED :( poor Em to plod 400 steps on that bloody cross trainer thing. Which necessitated a complete set change of clothes afterwards, unsurprisingly.
-Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown vegetables (PIG mum handed me my girl chopstick trainer and demanded I get ten pieces), two large chunks of soup carrot and two very small pieces of soup pork, about the size of my pinky fingernail.
-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of dad's hairy melon soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-After finishing Monday Post 153c, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-But afterwards, PIG mum and I are meeting up with Kim and Cass @ Fasta Pasta to celebrate my birthday!
-Then I've got an appointment with Fiona from WEpic.
-And i've forgotten: is it Roxana or Annette coming to supervise my shower toms arvo? XD
-Actually, after lunch with Kim and Cass, I've got an appointment with Fiona from Epic! Must go find and print a suitable job ad! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: