Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Post 183b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 8773; ha, D2 reckons I'm more than 3/4 of a normal person today! His final, final report for Thursday: 8773 steps also equals 227kcal or 3.66km. XD Anyways, tonight dad took us out to IKEA again! PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( poor Em to walk around the bloody store all night, but we also ate @ the IKEA tuckshop (I refuse to call it a restaurant! Xd) for dinner! Idiot Elf's wailing that she's got a sore ankle now, but hopefully PIG mum'll give her a rub after she boots me off to bed. Toms I've got a late morning UQ physio session with Kaity (or however she spells her name XD); fingers crossed I can get lunch somewhere yummy (like the downstairs Woka Woka @ Garbo) before I see Fiona @ Epic. Aunty Lucia will come supervise my shower around 4pm, then @ night I'm off to Pole's for small group! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: