Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday Post 152b

Heylo again, and probably one final greeting for Saturday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2846, remembering that like 1346 of those steps were done last night @ Pole's place; D2's probable final, final report for Saturday: 2864 steps also equals forty-six kcal or 880m. XD Anyways, potential final, final events for Saturday?
-When Annette announced her arrival six minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-So a nice warm shower for me today - I washed and rinsed my own hair.
-I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (Annette helped only with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Annette helped only with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (Annette helped only with Elf's AFO). Afterwards, I headed over to the loo for two tinkles, before going over to wash and dry Era and then I let Annette Force me to walk out to the kitchen to make arvo tea.
-Argh, PIG mum's gleefully booting me offline now to do goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her. >< I can't be back, unless she gleefully FORCES :( me to walk on the bloody treadmill/cross trainer for her, so hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: