Friday, March 14, 2014

Saturday Post 153

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2178 steps today (remembering that like 1631 of those steps were plodded last night @ FX) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Bible Is God Speaking To You (4)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
-After PIG mum booted me offline last night, she gleefully forced Ela to practise piano for ten minutes. I'll keep saying this, but I don't really mind, coz I've always loved playing piano, even after the cruel and unfaithful God tore away my ability to play even semi-decently. I wasn't half-bad, honest ... it just makes me so sad to realise how incompetent I am now ... ><
-Then, PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela on 15+ minutes of stupid exercises for her, before I was saved by dad calling dinner.
-After dinner and one more loo trip, dad tootled me off to FX!
-I walked down the slope with Charlsy; thankfully, we were downstairs last night!
-After I sat down, Bernard came over and stuck a piece of paper on my back; Pastor Grace also came to sit beside me. When I asked her how she was, she replied, "Big." XD
- For our first game, we had to ask yes/no questions to find out what food item had been taped onto our backs. I discovered I was breakfast food, and soft, but I wasn't scrambled eggs! What was I? Yoghurt. XD
-Before Shane spoke, Janice walked behind me once to the loo, where I managed fine by myself.
-There were several worship songs sung before Shane spoke about family.
-It all ended by 8:50pm! Obeying instructions, I rang home right away, but told PIG mum not to get dad to pick me up before 9:30pm.
-Hairy helped me outside and Bernard got a chair for me. Hairy returned with one cup of potato gems and potato wedges with tomato sauce for me! Thanks to Huldah who held the cup for me so Era could eat. She asked me about our family holiday, and I told her how I discovered why Tasmanians didn't have two heads. XD Also thanks to someone who brought me over one mug of hot chocolate!
-Dad came, but instead of driving me home, he stood and yakked @ Meow Meow! XD That's cool; I chatted with Hairy instead; she told me she's doing secretary work @ Aunty Yvonne's and Uncle Stephen's place and is also studying @ Bible College!
-Afterwards, dad tootled me home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
-Today: another awesome sleep last night, yay! Nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:15am having mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy sleepings with Daddy Bear resumed until PIG mum left for work @ 7:30am and hit me with some eye goo. I used the pot :P once more, and after she'd gone, continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Afterwards, more happy snorings for Daddy Bear and I, plus two more pot :P trips, before Rhi arrived promptly @ 10am.
-She lemme have fifteen more minutes before I got out of bed and used the pot :P once more for three tinkles.
-After getting me kitted, RWhi Forced me to walk over to the bathroom, where I brushed teeth. After drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', I went to the loo for three tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-After washing and drying Era, I let Rhi Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table forbreakfast. Thanks to dad who'd fried some ham and eggs, and Rhi who'd made that into a sandwich for me, plus some cheese. My yummy weekly mug of white tea was my second mug for today to hold 'incorrectly' and yes, I sucked the teabag once. XD Actually, this week, I got two mugs of white tea! The first was @ book club on Thursday night! *sigh* See how far I've fallen ... from six cups daily in the insane asylum to one cup every afternoon after showering to just once a week, now! :o(
-Breakfast over, Aunty Jo came to teach me translation! Actuallt, she didn't: first we practised doing those exercises that Aunty Winnie taught us last Sunday, then we talked about food! XD
-At midday, Rhi took me once to the loo for two tinkles. Back @ the gobbling :P table, my yummy mug of chocolate Nesquik was my third mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Dad suddenly rang just before Aunty jo left, saying he was running late and telling me to ask Rhi to please feed me lunch first.
-After Aunty Jo left, Rhi took me once more to the loo for two tinkles and served me lunch before leaving. She also made me one yummy mug of rice green tea, my fourth for today that I got to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Dearest dad arrived home around 12:20pm; PIG mum not long after. She headed upstairs to shower, while I, after finishing lunch, walked myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-PIG mum just came downstairs to gleefully FORCE :( me to stand two lots of thirty seconds. It's so bloody pointless ... ><
-Toms: just church, nothing special.
-There's SHINE fellowship afterwards, but I'm not attending, coz our small group's having a beach trip before the weather gets too cold! Pole said I could join and to just bring along my beach chair; we'll just prolly grab a quick lunch @ Maccas before heading down.
-So fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: