Friday, March 28, 2014

Saturday post 155

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding slightly over 2273 steps today, remembering that like 656 of those steps were plodded @ pole's house last night for small group. D2 very proudly reports that sth slightly over 2273 steps also equals sth slightly over forty-six kcal or sth slightly over 1.27km.XD Secondly, TWFT topic's "Don't Let Rejection Stop You' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after I get back from our ten year high school reunion tonight!! >< But just noting down that I had small group @ Pole's last night, and today, Rhi came from 10am till 1pm to mind me. Carol Lockwood will come supervise my shower, and tonight, Perky's taking me to my ten year high school reunion!! :D
-Toms: just church, nothing special. oh, the special thing's that i'm rostered down to tell the story for the little kiddies! Fingers crossed that I can get some lunch @ Plaza and have some visitors in the arvo! Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: