Monday, March 17, 2014

Tuesday Post 153

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3788 steps today (which D2 very proudly announces also equals eighty-eight kcal or 1.65km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'You Must Forgive' but thirdly and way most importantly, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after Annette arrives!!!! But just noting down that this morning I saw Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session, before meeting up with Kim and Cass for a birthday lunch @ Fasta pasta! Afterwards, I met Lee-Ann @ Epic; third time lucky that she'll finally me apaid job! Toms I've got UQ physio with Kara @ 10am, then Aunty Deana will come mind me for three hours before Carol comes to supervise my shower. Also, Chicago Fire should be on! Oh, and must squeeze in the time to write my birthday reflections! Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: