Monday, March 3, 2014

Tuesday Post 151

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2903 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling sixty-six kcal or 1.21km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Come To God's City Of Refuge'. Righteo, events for today?
~Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature did try calling, but I told my idiot bladder, "I'm sleeping. Call again in the morning." Then I slept all the way until 6:05am!
-So after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes until 6:15am havinga mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.After that, Daddy bear and I cuddled and snored, me waking briefly to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left around 7:50am.
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear followed, plus @ least one more pot :P trip, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." When she came back and rudely refused to give Elf's ankle a rub (she'd already skipped doing that last night coz she was feeling crook), I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix with the smallest drop of honey ever, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water, which I drank holding 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-Before leaving, I went once more to the loo for two tinkles. Of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also leant against the side rail and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me off to see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to97.3FM all day, too.
-When PIG mum tootled me off to see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm seventy-five times, holding each for a count of five.
-Physio today: two/three attempts before sitting, then stood for entire session and did reaching exercises. Turned four full circles; Ela to pointlessly open loo door twice and hold onto rail @ end.
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us off to the Calamvale BBQ and Chinese restaurant for lunch!1 I had another favourite: the sweet and sour pork with rice, although as always, PIG mum immediately snatched away half for arvo tea ...
-I went to thank Uncle Steven for cooking that yummy meal and used the loo once before PIG mum tootled us home. While she drove, Era helped Ela stretch for ten minutes before she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-I plopped online, and PIG mum hit pigland upstairs. Annette's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm; gosh, I haven't seen her for ages!
-Toms: UQ physio; my first for 2014 with a student!
-Aunty Deana will come mind me for three hours, from 11:30am till 2:30pm. Or midday till three. Something like that, anyways.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower around 4pm.
-And it's ice cream night toms night, although I'll try again posting it to have with Roxana on Thursday @ Garbo! Really, I just wanna try one flavour. XD
-Even better, Chicago Fire's on toms night! The television guide says from 9:30pm till 11:30pm, meaning it's not gonna happen until 9:45pm till 11:45pm, and goodness knows PIG mum isn't gonna wait up for me, but hopefully I can make it safely to bed without letting the cruel and unfaithful God push me over.
-So yeah, fingers crossed I can bbl once more after Annette leaves @ 6pm, because I seriously doubt i'll get back online after dinner! otherwise, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: