Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday Post 220c

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 4321 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How To Improve Your Relationships’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES online after PIG mum returns home and I let her nab half my arvo tea!!! So hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Heylo again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4641. anyways, events for today?
~Yay, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Daddy Bear and I immediately snored and went back to sleep; I was hoping to use the pot :P once more before PIG mum came downstairs to get me!
-        Success; PIG mum even helped me with a tee, coz dearest dad hadn’t come to kiss me bye yet~
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I use the pot :P once more then get myself mostly kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela).
Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Breakfast is almost (but never quite *sigh*) one bowl of plain porridge with one chunk of plain bread torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also continue continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He conned the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the toilet and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        When Kim arrived, I got into her car and she tootled me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip~ While she drove, she suggested how about she take me to the city next fortnight? I’m presuming she means Queen Street Mall and I’d love to, coz I don’t think I’ve been there since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly destroyed my life with the disabling brain tumor! Kim says I’d haveta take my manual wheelchair though, meaning I’d haveta ask PIG mum for permission.
-        Once we arrived, Kim took me once to the loo then I grabbed one of Feist’s novels and happily read for one hour~
-        After another loo trip, Kim and I first buy add water and shake pancakes from Woolies~
-        Then we caught the lift up two levels and bought more things from Coles.
-        All shopping done and me unwilling for anymore standing practice, Kim and I spend the last thirty minutes sitting @ the food court. Kim goes and puts the groceries into her car boot, while she leaves me to play Minion Rush on her phone! Lol, today @ Woolies, approaching the checkouts, she said to me, “Minion, here.” I look back @ her, mock-offended. “Kim, for one, I’m not yellow and for two, I can speak proper English! How dare you!!” XD
-        Pastor Chris arrives first; Pastor Grace and Naomi afterwards. Aww, little Naomi’s grumpy (Pastor Grace explains it’s coz she didn’t get her morning nap this morning); when Pastor Chris pulled up the head flap to see her face, she immediately pulled it back down! XD
-        Today, we all ate ho fan from Excellent Kitchen! Earlier, while Kim had gone to put the grocies we’d bought into her boot, I’d seen this guy eating some big breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, tomato, hash browns) and asked him where did he get that from; turns out Excellent Kitchen has a self serve option for all that! I asked PIG mum could I please try that next time but she’s already refused, saying it’s too oily for me. *sigh*
-        After lunch, Kim tootled me back home. I took my quickest shower ever coz ‘twas already 2pm! Good, Kim left, exactly @ 2pm~
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I then went and did my second stinky unspeakable for the day; PIG mum says if I get lunch from Excellent Kitchen again, I’m only allowed to get rice coz the ho fan’s too oily.
-        Then I let PIG mum nab @ least half my afternoon tea. We both drank that tea with natural citrus flavour; it’s pretty yucky. XD
-        PIG mum then ordered I continue online study. I complied, also using the loo once more before I tootled online for myself.
-        Fingers crossed dad will take mother and I out for dinner somewhere tonight!
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Ray and Tabitha. I’ve really gotta remember her real name! XD
-        Will doubtless munch half a toasted sandwich while PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
-        Back home, I’ve gotta pack for camp!
-        Think it’s Aunty Kitty coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm?
-        Then @ night I’m entering church camp! I’m feeling much safer, now that Pastor Chris has assured me that there’s no lake to fall into there. XD
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Good evening, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5766. Ha, I’m more than half a normal person today. XD Anyways, final, final events for Thursday?
-        Alas, the moment dad came home, after saying hi, his next order was that I use the bloody cross trainer for him! Meaning I’m singing myself to sleep tonight; screw counting! >< That stupid thing’s inaccurate counter meant I actually went 824 steps. *sigh*
-        Tonight, dad took PIG mum and I out to Warrigal Square’s The Sushi Train for dinner; lol, dad basically only alternates between The Sushi Train and Dong Fong/Sunnybank Oriental. XD Tonight I got several strands of udon and like FOUR pieces (not PLATES, mind you, PIECES XD) of sushi, but that was only coz I ate one piece of eel sushi that left some bone scratching the right side of my throat! O_O Dad got one plate of avocado sushi and gave me two tiny slices, with the order that I chew very slowly and swallow very gently. That, combined with the mug of green tea, flushed the bone down, phew.
-        Afterwards, dad tootled us home, I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning UQ physio with Ray and Tabitha (although I really must try and remember her real name! XD) Wonder if PIG mum’ll lemme up early to pack and hop online briefly? Nah, prolly not. I was originally gonna ask could I walk on the treadmill for one full hour, because I honestly I could walk more than 400m/hr, but PIG mum says I’ve currently got a blister over Elf’s ankle and she says no. maybe when the blister’s healed, then. Wonder why I can’t feel it?
-        Will doubtless munch half a toasted sandwich while PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
-        Think it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm.
-        Then toms night, I’m off to camp! I was hoping Peter Pie would take me (he was willing) coz that’d mean we could grab dinner from Maccas on the way there, but dad’s already said no. *sigh*
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: