Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday Post 168b

Heylo again and good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding1670 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘What It Means To Really Love’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-ONE MINUTES online after Tina leaves @ 6pm!!! Just quickly noting down that I enjoyed my 9th straight awesome sleep last night and did some uni work this morning while PIG mum went to see the dentist. Had some rice leftovers and strawberries for lunch, then went out to UQ and had a 1.5hr session for Ela. Tina’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm and toms, I’m presuming PIG mum’s taking me grocery shopping before Aunty Deana minds me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. While she’s here, I’ve gotta do my writers group homework! Someone’s coming to mind me between 4pm and 6pm and best of all, toms night’s ice cream night! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all! So hopefully bbl @ 6pm, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: