Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wednesday Post 218

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s 2209; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 644 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘ Four Steps to Overcoming Fear’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Aunty Deana leaves @ 3:30pm!!! Anyways, let’s start off with yesterday’s events first!
-        When Darani arrived, I stayed online till 4:45pm then took my quickest possible shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
-        Yay, Deana lemme drink white tea with two sugars! Not only that, she poured me lotsa soya sauce to enjoy with my yummy chicken sushi.
-        When ‘twas time to get going, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and Darani tootled us off to Toastmasters. ‘twas great that we got to listen to a lil of Seven’s news simulcast on 96.5FM, but ‘twas unfortunate that we needed to pay for parking.
-        Last night was our club competition, part one! I think we held the Table Topics competition and the international one; next fortnight I think we’re holding the humorous one?
-        Lol, we oughtta have competitions more often; the supper last night was awesome! I had two Tim Tams (one dark chocolate and one apple with caramel; both were disgusting XD), two/three jam drops and one handful of crisps, chicken flavoured!
-        We ended late last night but Darani only left five minutes later because the parents wouldn’t lemme buy a Happy Meal. *sigh*
-        After I ate some leftovers for dinner, I went online and helped Kat jie jie edit her website.
-        Bedtime, zzz.
-        Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 8:05am (that’s the third time this year; it’s my best for 2016!) and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8:15am starting – fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: