Friday, August 24, 2018

Saturday Post 264


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 2146; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 528 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘We Are Trained By Our Troubles’, Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:03pm, I lasted 5:20. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Last night, when dearest dad called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After the usual boiled and bland dinner, I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely over to the couch, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • While waiting for the match to begin, I softly, slowly but most hatefully sang like 11% of my newest second-favourite song out aloud, closing my right eye for all the important numbers. Dearest dad sat beside me and immediately did too; PIG mum joined us just so she could make sure Ela hadn’t tucked her thumb into her palm. No worries; I only do that when I hit the sack @ night, anyway. It just meant I had to tap the time with both the pointer and middle fingers on Bear Bear’s tummy (usually I count up fifteen minutes, count up another ten then down fifteen to mark one half). Luckily, PIG mum remembered she was too excitable to watch NRL matches live after fifteen minutes and lemme be; sweet, my third finger happily tapped out the remainder of the half by herself.
  •  The victory seemed assured by halftime; the Cowboys were like leading 30+ points to nil! At halftime, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • The second half was more exciting: the Eels looked like mounting a comeback! But in the end, the Cowboys prevailed; indeed, they fell only two points short of reaching a half century!
  • After one more loo trip, I returned online for the remainder of my most important two hours online, telling dad I’d manage. Indeed, I enjoyed getting to sit down to pour my nightly mouthful of milk, Ela enjoyed not having to hold the milk carton nor the toothbrush and Elf enjoyed wearing her sock to sleep last night. Zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 17TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I wanted to wake and use the pot :P once more before PIG mum left for her half day’s work!

Sure enough, her a-THUMPING around one hour later was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again; afterwards, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • When PIG mum came to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her morning’s work, I excitedly told her about my newest dream this morning: we were holding hands and walking along Calamvale Central together! Era reached for PIG mum’s hand coz I’m right-handed and have always held PIG mum’s hand thus; PIG mum was jealous for Ela and immediately took hold of her too, lol. XD

After dearest dad had retucked the teddies and I back into bed and promised to stay quiet so we could snore in peace, before returning to sleep I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :p about one hour later. Another hour’s sleep of happy snoring follows; indeed, I don’t wake until Besta announces her arrival by knocking on the door! When dad answers it, I’m using the pot; usually they chat for a few minutes before coming into my room so I thought I’d be back in bed by the time Besta comes in, but today she comes inside almost immediately! “Good morning, Em!” she brightly calls, to which I sheepishly answer, “Good morning, Besta; sorry, I’m peeing right now but fifteen more minutes please, okay?” Besta laughs, says sure and exits. I count down my final fifteen minutes, then spend a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • When Besta comes back, I use the loo for one more tinkleand excitedly tell her about my dream this morning! Besta gets me kitted and then we head over to the bathroom, where I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her usual weekly break.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head outside to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
  • Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one whole ham and egg sandwich for breakfast, meaning I don’t haveta search for morning tea; thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds some cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars, giving the teabag a suck. XD
  • My biggest joy, however, is getting to read our book club novel for 1.25 hours! I reach pg. 525 @ 10:50am, pg. 550 @ 11:25am, pg. 555 @ 11:30am and page 575 @ 11:55am. As for Besta, after she cleans my room she sits and gently massages Ela for just over one hour while happily watching the weekend Morning Show.
  • At midday, Besta takes me to the loo for one tinkle. Back @ the gobbling :P table, she makes me my second mug of white tea with two sugars and I read for another quarter-hour before trying without success to find Aunty Nga. I find Aunty Nga, though; we chat happily for about seventeen minutes. She’s meeting Iris for lunch today!
  • After we hang up, I read for another while more, reaching pg. 600 @ 12:50pm.
  • At 12:55pm, Besta takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles before leaving me with my last mug of white tea with two sugars and one full bowl of fried rice for lunch. It’s yummy but dry; Besta explains we’ve run outta sauce?
  • After lunch, I do a stinky unspeakable then walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm today; fingers crossed I can read for one more hour because it’s only Saturdays that I get tobury my nose into a book for 1/8th of the day!
  • Tonight I’m planning to watch the Broncos match; we’ve gotta win to stay in the finals!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Braced for the parents not allowing me out for lunch with my EM peers then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. 8sigh*
  • But dad had better take us out for dinner toms night!
  • So hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: