Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wednesday Post 291d


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1461. Lol, will hopefully make 1500 before the night’s out! Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • When the parents called dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • WOO HOO!1 Like 1.5 weeks after having of being reduced to like porridge after getting all my wisdom teeth and walking around looking like a chipmunk (according to my 'good' physio, anyway XD) my mouth has finally recovered enough to chew some rice for dinner!! Thanks to mother who boiled the rice extra-soft for me~ That was with some yummy cabbage and some minced beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely to the television, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Unfortunately, I only got to watch like ten/twenty minutes of the taped grand final coz dad wanted to watch some show on SBS and demanded I change the channel for him, but hopefully I can keep watching come Friday.
  • So @ 8:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: