Sunday, August 26, 2018

Monday Post 264


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 865 steps (but hopefully I’ll have passed 1000 before the day’s out) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘God Will Protect You (my initial, instinctive reaction: bullsh*t ><) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I see Vincent the physio for my weekly torture session!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 1:20pm, I lasted 5:36. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 1:30pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:22. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the saxck tonight. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: