Saturday, August 25, 2018

Saturday Post 264b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands only @ 740 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Lesson From Atlas’. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Phew, Kim knew to let herself inside when she arrived two minutes early, thus saving me from a potentially disastrous trip to the front door myself.
  • At 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Yay, I got to read for one more hour, meaning today I’ve spent a blessed three hours today reading! :D Arvo tea was the yummy nashi pear mother and I had bought from IGA yesterday plus one mug of green tea. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged EWla for just over one hour while watching her nutrition videos.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Now @ 6:40pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:07. that’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I’ve also played one more lasting exactly seven minutes!
  • Doubt I’ll return online tonight; I’m gonna watch the Broncos play the Roosters! Gosh, I’m not sure we’re safe in the Top Eight yet …
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Resigned to just a cheap lunch with the parents; also resigned to enduring a horrid afternoon @ the hands of PIG mum, who’ll doubtless bolt down from pigland and gleefully force me to do all these stupid exercises for her just when dad comes home from badminton and arvo tea with his mates, so she can show off to him how much power she has over me and what a piece of sh*t I’ve become … *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: