Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Thursday Post 295


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2277 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Keep Running’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES online after PIG mum comes home and I let her nab @ least half my arvo tea!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 22ND consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I immediately fell back asleep coz I hoped to fully fall back asleep before PIG mum came to get me around 7:30am!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:12pm I lasted 6:12. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: