Thursday, August 23, 2018

Friday Post 294


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1372 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Spirit-Filled Living’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s fourteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm!! But Leanne’s popping by for a quick visit soon, so hopefully bbl after Km goes, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:31, I lasted 5:41. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Now @ 3:00pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:53. That's today'squotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: