Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday Post 263


Good afternoon! Whoops, I was the idiot this morning who totally forgot about Wally until I got to church; obviously PIG mum wasn’t gonna bother returning home and fetching him for me! In that case, from 2pm onwards I’ve been hard @ work plodding 203 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘The Parental Guilt Trip’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s only two. Anyways, events for today?

Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call till like 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • At 3:26pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs being my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee, coz dearest dad hasn’t left for church yet. I excitedly share with her my newest (56th) dream with her: she and I are holding hands, walking away from some golf course together!
  • Now @ 3:42, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:21. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game, I already lasted like 8:56!

After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted. PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is probably some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) bread tossed into it, one full mug of water (most of which I toss down the sink after I drink one gulp), all my usual drugs :P and one small mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Actually, I have another slip! O_o See, the mug of water PIG mum poured for me was so full, when I went to tip it out I spilt some, and walking back to the gobbling :P table, Elf trod on the wet patch and I slow-mo knelt down again! >< Hearing PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs about to come downstairs, I quickly grab some tissues, wipe the floor dry, grab the cushion on the chair, place it on the floor, go from two point to one point then back upright holding the chair; quick grab @ table then I’m back seated, phew! PIG mum never finds out; when she comes downstairs and asks why the cushion’s on the floor I just say I leaned forward to eat (on her orders) and the cushion just fell out. Phew, she doesn’t find out …
  • After taking my bowl and cup over to the sink, I walk myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum tootles us off to church. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day. I don’t bother trying to turn the radio on; I understand she’s too busy ‘preparing her heart to worship God’, whatever that really means. Instead, I just spend the short car trip telling God how much I despise him. *sigh*
  • At church, I use the loo once then enter class. Unsurprisingly, I’m the first there; even the teacher hasn’t arrived yet! XD Once I’m seated, PIG mum races upstairs for the Canto service.
  • Pastor Chris teaches ten students today; the lesson’s Crafting A Gospel Presentation Part One.
  • After Bible Study, I use the loo once more, grab half a handful of chips (sour cream and chives, yum!) and one plain bikkie for morning tea, then take a seat.
  • Before heading upstairs for ESS, I sit and have a quick chat to Ray’s granny, who uses a wheelchair now. She doesn’t live near me anymore; after she lost her mobility and couldn’t manage the stairs to the house anymore, she got moved to some nursing home @ Browns Plains. When I sat down beside her, she took my face and asked, “What happened?” I didn’t realize my face had some problem, but then PIG mum came and explained ‘twas pimples.
  • Time, I hauled myself upstairs for service, grabbing my usual seat.
  • Phew, I got to stay seated for worship again today. I sang everything, plus the harmony for one song but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: