Thursday, August 20, 2009

thursday post

good evening! sorry, my final plodding total for today actually now stands at 3207. anyways, what happened this arvo/tonight?
-karen gave me a nice hot shower - hairwash today. maybe she's possibly the only one left willing to do it, but i'm glad we could both undress me together!
-i got dried, creamed, rekitted. karen handed me sticky and Forced me to walk out.
-arvo tea: a cup of tea sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of sugar, and 2 slices of raisin(sp?) toast with a slice of cheese. karen made herself a cup of coffee and munched on a few crackers.
-karen took me once to the loo before we tootled off to garbo. once we got there, we parked, then just stayed inside her car and listened to 7's news, which is simulcast on 97.5FM.
-karen plopped me into sparkless and we wheeled me in.
-first, we stopped off at the library to return our books, then we wheeled me to foodcourt for dinner. too be honest, i was still honestly mega-peeved at PIG mum for denying me a simple 2 piece feed for dinner - like ice cream, i only ask for it once a week, not everyday, sheesh! but karen suggested we both get a yummy chicken katsudon. okay, fine with me. then she kindly popped over to michel's paterissie (sp?) to buy us drinks. she came back with a low-fat chocolate milkshake for me, and a low-fat chocolate iced chocolate for herself. hmm ... i wonder, if next week, PIG mum'll consent to me drinking a chocolate thickshake? lol, one can only hope.
-after dinner, we wheeled me to quite a few different shops, e.g. big w, stacks (we needed more wrapping paper coz i found one more anniversary present each for dearest dad and PIG mum). at angus and robertson, i picked up a single present each more for the parents; karen says we can wrap it next thursday, when she's coming back. i also picked up a bday card for little mickey - he's turning 2! - and one more for old old grandma - come on, NINETY's quite an achievement, doncha reckon? i mean, my other grandma's only 75! we also picked up an audio book for little mickey; i want to read it to him if/when we return to hong kong end of 2009/beginning of 2010.
-lol, PIG mum just ambled over to tear/pull/wrench my poor left thumb out of it's loosely clenched fist, and now she's flounced off to wash the dishes. that's okay, thursday's a special treat for me, i get to tuck the poor thing in for 6 hours, not 4, and toms night i'll prolly get the chance to again coz of UF. sweet.
-karen took me once more to the loo, then she tootled us home. i asked her if i could please get an icecream cone, but she said sorry, no, PIG mum's already forbidden her that. MEANIEPOO. >< but it means that i'll get my tiny bowl of frozen yoghurt tonight. i promise i'll remember! lol, dunno if PIG mum'll try to make me forget ... i'll report back toms. :)
-so, back online now. toms should be fun - going to your :P turn for the last upper limb group. hope there's morning tea! then, even better - lunch at the glen! dunno what i can eat there, but surely i'll find sth yummy!
anyways, just hope that everyone has a great day toms, and hope to see all of you at UF tonight!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. yay, there's still time! me off for my naruto fix now, then. :P

No comments: