Tuesday, August 4, 2009

tuesday post

good evening! TWOTD topic was 'wait no longer, speak!" and em was hard at work plodding 5431 steps today. righteo, what happened today?
-dear dad got up for work. em swung herself around once to use the pot :P then cuddled her darling bear bear and sang/counted herself back into snoring. :p
-PIG mum dug em up, got her kitted, then made(PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) her walk out to the gobbling table. without sticky. :(
lol, i can't remember what i had for breakfast, just that i had a mug of warm milo and PIG mum kindly popped me my drugs :P oh, thanks to PIG mum who says it was a sugar custard bun. my drugs :P afterwards: a fish oil, 2 bilberry, a cranberry and a garlic.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car, still without sticky. :( and she forced me to buckle my own seatbelt, too.
-off she tootled us off to the PA for physio, listening to my pokemon soundtrack.
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way in. still without sticky. :( argh. >< well, like i've said before, it's enough that one person's happy. of course, it'd be much better if both people can be happy, but if that's not possible, one person's happiness is enough. and sorry em, but i don't think anyone gives a sh*t that you're miserable. :(
-but, as we entered, habib called out a greeting to us! PIG mum told me that yay! he'd prolly be the one serving morning tea. :)
-so i collapsed with relief upon reaching the seat, and started browsing a take 5 magazine.
-surprise! the 'new physio' dom dom had written down for PIG mum wasn't new at all! welcome back, gertrude! :)
-so she Forced me to walk along the parallel bars and to a bed.
-mainly standing exercises and right arm reachy exercises today.
-yippee, dear habib did come with morning tea! so white and 2 equal for me, with a milk arrowroot bikke and a nice bikkie. getrude was funny - she asked habib, "can i have a packet of bikkies too? she's (meaning yours truly) been working me hard." :P lol, habib had a chuckle too, then kindly handed her a packet.
-PIG mum came back for me at 10am. i told her i needed the bathroom, so that's where she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk. of course , she forced me to dak myself. she then flounced off for a few mins, before coming back to force me to pull up my own trousers. then she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car, of course forcing me to buckle my own seatbelt.
-she tootled us back home, this time listening to westlife's face to face. i like the 3rd song, called 'amazing'. :)
-PIG mum made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way back in. still without sticky. :(
-i settled down to read the newspaper, as PIG mum kindly whipped up lunch for us.
-so, a yummy chicken kebab for me; with lettuce, tomato, cheese, pineapple and lotsa mayo. washed down with a yummy mug of chocolate nesquik, which again, i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-almost forgot! this lady from cathay, aunty ... amy, i think her name was, came to collect money. i think we have to pay them ten bucks every time they come? (thanks to PIG mum for the correction: 5 bucks. she told us that her poor daughter, in mid or upper primary, is very short. :p
-anyways, i read the paper until 3pm, when ding dong! karol arrived!
-so, still no walkbelt, but at least i had sticky. she Forced me to walk into the laundry for my shower.
-we undressed me, then i got a nice hot shower - no hairwash today.
-i had a tinkle when karol went outside to get sth, then i drip dried, got creamed and redressed. karol handed me sticky and Forced me to walk back out.
-eep, less than half an hour left! >< typetypetype~ ><
-arvo tea was a yummy sugar custard bun and a cup of tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar.
-karol Forced me to walk to the kitchen benchtop for our muffin baking. so i cracked eggs, poured stuff, and mixed around.
-PIG mum came downstairs just as karol was sticking our muffins in the oven. she kindly fed me two BBQ chippees, then made (PLEASE! GO NOW! to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to type, but have unfortunately been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to my TV chair.
-at 6pm, PIG mum rocked off to some talk on swine flu. karol fed me a muffin and a glass of milk/milo.
-at 6;30, we watched 15 mins of today tonight.
-at 6:45, karol Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, and Forced me to walk back to my dining chair.
-she's having homemade pizza for dinner tonight! yumyum~ i signed her off, but since it wasn't time for her to leave yet, i trounced her 3-0 in connect four.
-after she left, i read my feist novel out aloud until dear dad called dinner.
-rice tonight, with lotsa greens (lol, i've forgotten what exactly >< :P) and some meat (lol, i've forgotten what exactly again. >< :P). dad decided to pull a PIG mum and force my poor left hand to hang onto the bowl as i ate. dinner was washed down with a mug of fruit and vegie juice, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'. actually, dunno if dear dad uses the same rules as PIG mum. must try it out next time, and try hold it 'incorrectly'.
-dad Forced me to walk over, bend down awkwardly to flick on the computer switch, then Forced me to walk back to my computer chair. again, i had to bend down awkwardly to flick on the last three switches, then i tootled online.
-phew, i finished! so i'll just check, then let PIG mum force poor em off to bed. hope everyone has a great day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. aunty nga rang us tonight! baby mickey's squawking his head off as usual, and grandma's gone to the hospital for some kinda follow-up. hope she's okay! anyways, aunty nga said she'd get grandma to ring us toms. :)
P.P.S. almost forgot! we went to coles to do our shopping for cooking! so PIG mum made me push the trolley, walk around. i picked up 2 packets of chippees, a BBQ and a chicken, then we went to pick up the milk. and we saw the lady who said i wasn't a happy vegemite last time amanda, PIG mum and i went shopping! she's a nurse too, and her name is gloria.
P.P.P.S. i found and corrected 2 errors in my post tonight.
P.P.P.P.S. and PIG mum's taken my poor left thumb hostage again. >< oh well. ><

No comments: