Thursday, January 16, 2014

Friday Post 1`77

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding exactly 2400 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports also equals fifty-three kcal or 990m XD); secondly, TWFT topic'a 'A Spiritual Check-up (3)' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's twenty-seven but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves around 5pm!!!! Anyways, events for today?
-Woohoo, another awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:05am, and after one pot :P trip, I intended to have my usual mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint, but instead, I fell right back asleep. XD
-When nature called again @ 7:15am, this time I really did manage to have a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, we waited until dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work before returning to sleep together.
-More happy snorings and @ least two more pot :P trips followed, before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes." When she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-Breakfast was two yummy Weetbix, unfortunately without any honey but with very thinly cut slices of banana, which still tasted great. I popped all my usual drugs :P drank one full mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly' and continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the angel/saint, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-Before leaving for acupuncture, I went and did my stinky unspeakable. Of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but I also fully leaned against the side rail and finished mymostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-Afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD, where off she tootled me for acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forced poor Em to buckle her seatbelt all day; we also had to listen to that nasally Andy Hui all day, too. As for me, Era spent that trip helping Ela to stretch for ten minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-Pincushion practice was as painful and uneventful as ever. As always, PIG mum yapped nonstop @ Dr. Lin whenever she came inside and flicked all the needles; we also head several poor babies wail their heads off when they got immunisations. 
-Afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then tootled us off to the Warrigal Square Sushi Train to meet Aunty Kat and Aunty Denise for lunch!
-Zoe was working today! Thanks to Aunty Kat, who said that I could eat whatever I wanted (of course I couldn't, not with PIG mum around! ><"), I enjoyed some sushi, some kaarage udon, two spring rolls, one/two dumplings, one small chunk of fried chicken and even half a cup of dessert jelly! Again, PIG mum was yapping nonstop @ the aunties, and thanks to Aunty Kat who shouted us lunch!
-Afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home, I went once to the loo (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself) and plopped online.
-Tonight I'm off to Ray's for small group again. I thought we alternated between Pole's house and Ray's house, but we're meeting @ Ray's place again coz Pole's house sitting for someone (or sth like that)
-Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total plodding total toms, coz I'm not going anywhere. Barb comes from 10am till 1pm (not Rhi coz she's celebrating her 21st birthday!) then Carol Lockwood comes from 4pm till 6pm and supervises my shower. Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: