Thursday, January 30, 2014

Friday Post 179

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 4385 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling ninety-two kcal or 1.83km XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Do You Need A Breakthrough?' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's just eight, but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Aunty Lucia leaves!!! But just noting down that this morning I had physio @ UQ before having lunch @ plaza with Fi and Julz then enduring an ouchy pincushion practice session with Dr. Lin (she gave me my first red packet); tonight I'm off to Ray's for Ray's for small group, then toms expect a pissy plodding total coz I'm not going out; Rhi's coming from 10am till 1pm then Carol Lockwood @ 4pm to supervise my shower, but she'll get to leave right after that coz I'm going to Aunty Katie's place for the SHINE fellowship Chinese New Year dinner! Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl,  hope everyone has a smashing weekend!

Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: