Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday Post 177c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 7658 (D2'snew report: 7658 steps also equals 178kcal or 3.19km XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Prescription For Weariness'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-After washing and drying Era, I let Carol Force me to walk outside to prepare my arvo tea, one yummy chicken sushi roll that she'd kindly bought for me when Aunty Deana was with me earlier today. Thanks to Carol who gave me literally three drops of soya sauce to enjoy that with; I also made myself one yummy mug of peppermint tea, which was my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-Randomly, PIG mum comes downstairs and gleefully FORCES :( me to practise walking to the front door and letting Carol out, because she'll be the one picking me up toms after writers group!
-After Carol cleans the bathroom, she gently massages Ela for twenty-five minutes. There was time for a thirty minute massage, only Uncle Ricky came bearing a BBQ chicken for us and Carol booted me off to the loo five minutes early!
-meaning instead of sitting over the loo for my usual two tinkles, I sat there for four, mainly because PIG mum was yapping @ Carol.
-I returned online briefly, only for PIG mum to gleefully boot me offline.
-instead of immediately going to do more stupid exercises for her, I went to the loo and did my second stinky unspeakable for the day.
-That done, I let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela on 20+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
-That was followed with a painful standing calf stretch for poor Elf, while I watched Nine's RBT police show.
-And that all culminated with me allowing PIG mum to gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloodytreadmill for her for fifteen minutes.Meaning I required a complete set change of clothes afterwards, unsurprisingly.
-Dinner afterwards: the yummy rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown wintermelon, lotsa bok choy, and three delicious chunks of Aunty Rose's BBQ chicken. Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of mushroom and fish soup, then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Wednesday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: