Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Post 156v

Good evening, and one final greeting for Monday! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 9030. Hey, I'm sure I'll pass ten grand some other day. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 9:30pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the toilet and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards! I'm suddenly craving the fish fillet in sweetcorn sauce with rice ... XD
-Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm and will take me to our first ever Toastmasters of 2014! So fingers crossed PIG mum'll lemme buy back some dinner from Maccas afterwards! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: