Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Post 153c

Good evening and one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now fourteen and secondly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4589. D2's final, final report for Sunday:m 4589 steps also equals ninety-two kcal or 1.91km. XD Anyways, final, final events for Sunday?
-So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum did NOTHING bar help with Elf's AFO and gleefully force poor Ela to scrub various body parts thirty-six times. And that gives her the right to say that she showered me? Cantonese culture sucks! >< Not to mention the absolute cow she chucked @ me, either! ><
-Afterwards, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning against the side rail and asking Percy please to help me through tonight okay.
-Well, @ 7:30pm I'll use the loo once more than join the parents and Aunty A for dinner. I can't come back online after dinner, though, coz I'll have met the PISSY two hours that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me on, so toms:
-Late morning massage with Lei shifu. Fingers crossed I can head downstairs to Woka Woka for some lunch afterwards!
-Carol will come supervise my shower @ 4pm, so fingers crossed I can bring back sth for lunch afterwards!
-Then @ night, I'm watching Chicago Fire!
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Do Not Forget'.

No comments: