Friday, January 31, 2014

Saturday Post 157

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 2105 steps today (remembering that like 1200 of those steps were plodded last night @ Ray's place for small group); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Taking Sin Seriously' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Courage With Cold Feet'. Righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~After the usual dinner and loo trip, dad tootled me off to Ray's for small group and followed me up the stairs before going back home.
-Tony led last night; we did session five, regarding Christ's return. Nat brought over these really weird juice pops for us to try; they were like watermelon/kiwi/strawberry flavoured!
-Afterwards, we had cake for Pole and Ray! After singing the birthday song for Pole (I'd given her my card and our present when she'd first arrived and did the hip hips, of course), we took photos (I remembered to stand, lest PIG mum chuck another cow @ me) and gobbled yummy cake together! Pole's was vanilla, but Ray's was MINT! I've already told Lana: I want a mint cake for my birthday, please!! XD
-Pole dropped me off home afterwards; turns out Joey had just come for the cake! She explained that Matthew had dropped her off.
-Back home, repeat the usual nightly events, then zzz~ poor Elf felt unloved coz PIG mum didn't give her a rub. :o(
-However, I had a great sleep last night, to welcome in Feb! Nature didn't call until 6:25am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:35am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Happy sleepings with Daddy Bear resumed, until PIG mum left for work, when I used the pot :P once more. After she'd gone, I continued my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-
-More happy snorings with Daddy Bear followed, plus two more pot :P trips, before Rhi arrived about five minutes early.
-After finding out from me that the aunties weren't coming to teach me translation skills today, Rhi lemme sleep in some before digging me up! :D
-So I used the pot :P once more for @ least three tinkles, Rhi got me kitted and Forced me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to her who squirted some toothpaste for me.
-After drinking one mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly', I went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel.
-I went over to wash and dry Era after I'd finished, before Rhi walked behind me out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-Thanks to dad who left me some egg and one whole slice of ham! Rhi cooked the bread yummy, then I made myself one yummy ham, egg and cheese sandwich, which Rhi cut into two rectangles for me. My delicious cup of weekly white tea, sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar, was the second for today that I could hold 'incorrectly'.
-After Rhi cleaned my room, she sat and massaged Ela for about thirty minutes, painting her sth like red/orange with black spots today. She's super-smart: Rhi got top of her paramedic class last year! Also, I won't see much of her this year, because she's going over to like the United Kingdom for more paramedic training, then she's graduating after the end of this year and I won't ever see her again! :(
-At about 12:25pm Rhi took me again to the loo for two/three tinkles and made me one mug of Milo, sweetened with one teaspoonful of sugar, my third mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-I rang both Aunty Lai and Aunty Nga to 'bai leen' (say that in Canto). I chatted with Aunty Lai for about seven minutes, but only talked with Aunty Nga for about five, coz Mickey was being a massive brat. ><
-Before Rhi left @ 1pm, she took me to the loo once more for two/three tinkles.
-For some reason, dad ordered I wait for PIG mum to come downstairs after having her shower before I was allowed to eat lunch, but hey, no biggie.
-After lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely to the computer table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Carol Lockwood's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm. PIG mum says to ask her please can she drop me off @ Aunty Katie's place coz I'm staying there tonight for SHINE's CNY dinner!
-Toms: just church, nothing special. Well, the special thing can be that I'm doing the story telling for the lil kiddies during English service! Vicky says Kathy's making craft afterwards; hopefully she'll make sth cool~
-Fingers crossed I can get some lunch @ Plaza afterwards!
-Also fingers crossed I get some visitors in the arvo! The roster says I've got SHINE fellowship, but do I?
-Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
-

No comments: