Sunday, January 19, 2014

Monday Post 155

Good morning! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 3642 steps today (which D2 very proudly reports as also equaling eighty-three kcal or 1.52km XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Getting Through Together' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after Carol leaves @ 6pm!! But just noting down that today I had physio @ UQ, THEN WENT TOgOODWILL oRTHOPAEDICS TO - sorry, shrieking! >< - get my boot fixed, before PIG mum and I enjoyed one plate of sushi each @ the Sushi Train. At 3pm, I'm meeting Kylie, Mel and Bentley for arvo tea @ the Underwood Coffee Club!! :D Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 5pm and I'm grumpy coz Chicago Fire most prolly won't air tonight coz the Australian Open's still playing, huh. >< Toms I have a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio, but hopefully PIG mum'll take me for lunch @ the Calamvale Chinese and BBQ restaurant afterwards! And it's Annete coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.  Anyways, hopefully bbl @ 6pm, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: