Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Post 153e

One final good evening! Cool, I managed five posts today. XD Anyways, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 4340. D2's final, final report for Tuesday: the same figures as Tuesday Post 153d. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-At 8:45pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Toms: another mid-morning torture session ith Vincent the bloody physio. ><
-Some new aunty from Community Associations will come mind me for three hours; her name's sth like Deana.
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-Then will try again to postpone my ice cream to have with Roxana on Thursday. Luckily I persevere ...
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: