Saturday, January 4, 2014

Sunday Post 153b

Heylo again! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4356, remembering that 443 of those steps were plodded last night @ uncle Patrick's house (D2 proudly reports that 4356 steps also equals eighty-seven kcal or 1.82km XD) and the new spam count for the weekend's now twelve. Righteo, continuing today's events?
-When Kwany and Mel Mel announced their arrival around 2:45pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let them in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-Kwany said that Just Soy Cafe wasn't open Sundays anymore? Well, this website says they still are?
-Instead, Kwany brought along two games that we played together. One required maths skills; the other was numbers-based also.
-After playing the two games, we just sat and yakked. Turns out Mel Mel's two years older than me, also that she'll resume work next week just like how I'm resuming physio!
-Before they left, I went once more to the loo.
-Don't think I'll get to return online after this post, so toms:
-Sleep-in! I've just got a late morning appointment to see lei shifu for a massage.
-Fingers crossed I can head downstairs to Woka Woka for lunch afterwards and bring some back home for arvo tea!
-Carol's coming to supervise my shower @ 4pm.
-And I'm watching Chicago Fire toms night! :D
-Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Alas, PIG mum's demanding I shower now; just noting that I'm still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online!!!! >< *sigh*

No comments: