Friday, January 24, 2014

Saturday Post 156

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's been hard @ work plodding 1638 steps today (remembering that like 400 of those steps were plodded last night @ Pole's house for small group; D2 proudly reports that 1638 steps also equals forty-one kcal or 760m XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Heavenly Citizenship' and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Get Ready To Move (2)'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!
-After dinner and one more loo trip, PIG mum tootled me off to Pole's house for small group! Turns out pole was pet sitting: she had this very excited pooch with her called Pumpkin!
-Nat led for the first time last night! We continued the study from previous week's; last night's was about healing. I got slightly upset when I shared with everyone about how that random gave me that pamphlet for a free Christian concert and church healing services but how PIG mum wouldn't take me, believing it was only a sham. Pole reckoned the same thing.
-Afterwards, someone found out that Nadal had won in straight sets! Poor Fed ...
-I asked Pole should I ring my dad and ask him to come pick me up; instead, she offered to drop me back home! On the trip back, I told her how in my old blog we'd (my parents and I) had been over @ their place watching the tennis, and how everyone bar me (and Matthew when I could make him) cheered for Federer. "I prolly just sat on Matthew to make him cheer for Djokovich," I laughed to Pole, "Remember, before he had his growth spurt, he was small and pliable." XD In return, Pole said she wouldn't be @ church toms, coz Joshels was taking her down the coast tonight to spend the long weekend! I reminded her to pack clean underwear, and was she gonna elope with him? XD "Of course not!" replied Pole. "Besides, even if I did, you'd be one of the few people I told before going!" Wow, i'm feeling privileged!! XD
-Back home, repeat the usual nightly events, zzz.~
-Today: woohoo, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until5:45am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 5:55am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance strength and endurance I needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her whenever she decided only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-Afterwards, happy snorings with Daddy bear resumed, with me waking for the pot :P once more one hour later @ 6:45am.
-After PIG mum left for work, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay.
-more happy sleepings with Daddy bear followed, plus two more pot :P trips, before RWhi arrived promptly @ 10am. I heard dad ask her how her party went, and she replied, "Great, but I got very sick afterwards." Later, when dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving, I laughed and told him rather evilly, "Rhi means 'sick' as in she got piss drunk". Then dad went back outside and confirmed with her! Yes, I was correct. XD
-After Rhi gave me fifteen more minutes, I used the pot :P once more for three tinkles and she got me over, before Forcing me to walk out to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Rhi who squirted some toothpaste for me; I also drank one full mug of water holding the mug 'incorrectly'.
-After going to the loo for several tinkles, also leaning against the side rail and finishing my mosly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, I went over to wash and dry Era before letting Rhi Force me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-Were we outta eggs? Dad didn't make any for breakfast! Instead, Rhi buttered me two slices of toast and cooked one instant noodle for me. Yum, I can't remember the last time I had one! My weekly mug of white tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey, was my second for today tohold 'incorrectly'.
-Rhi tried to get the Hunger Games DVD extras on for me, but couldn't manage it? Well, Roxana came around 11:20 to get her shoes back. XD
-At midday, Rhi walked behind me once to the loo, where I did a stinky unspeakable.
-When Pastor Grace arrived, Rhi let her in then went to tidy my room.
-I gave Pastor Grace all the history I knew about AIC and BCAC. Rhi got me to walk her out when she left and took me once more to the loo before I said my thanks and byes.
-I taked with both Aunty Lai and Aunty Nga on the phone before eating the bowl of yummy fried rice that Rhi left me, plus one mug of yummy rice green tea, which I held 'incorrectly' and sucked the teabag of once.
-At 1:45pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the computer, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-At 3pm, nature randomly called, and I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred again and not letting Him push me over.
-Annette should be coming around 4pm to supervise my shower.
-Toms; just church, nothing special. Fingers crossed I can get lunch @ Plaza (but wait, tomorrow's Australia Day; will anything be open?) and that janice/Bee will take me to the Lifeline Bookfest afterwards (but again, it's Australia Day toms; will it be open?)!
-Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: