Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday Post 263b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’spotential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1693. Anyways, events for today?
-        For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 5:09pm I lasted  5:06. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
I used the pot :P once last night (well, this morning XD) around 2:15am and once more @ 7:35am, before spending the ten minutes till 7:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
After dearest dad kissed me goodbye and retucked the teddies and I back into bed before leaving for work, before returning to sleep I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Actually, while waiting for dad to leave, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing like 11% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, coz I know I won’t have the chance to this arvo.

-        The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
PIG mum comes to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So began a difficult morning for me @ the hands of PIG mum. First, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me breakfast – fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online!!! >< *sigh*
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: